Gentlemen, after being a father of three for 13 years, I’d like to help you avoid the typical Mother’s Day morning, which looks something like this.
In case your need a nudge in the right direction, here’s a list of resources to make your Mother’s Day amazing.
– For delicious chocolate-covered strawberries or delivered-to-your-doorstep fruit bouquets, try Edible Arrangements.
– For the sweet notes the kids will write to her, try these free, Printable Mother’s Day Cards
– For a gift guide that’s customized to her personality, try Red Envelope Mother’s Day Gift Guide
– For dressing up simple gifts, try these Printable Mother’s Day Gift Tags
– For those who can’t make it to the mall, try making a coupon book, where each child donates a “chore coupon,” committing to take one task off of Mom’s list for the week.
– For a fun breakfast in bed, try some of these simple brunch recipes.
– For some well-deserved pampering, try a Massage Envy giftcard.
(And FYI, Gentlemen, Mother’s Day is NEXT Sunday, May 11. Don’t forget!)
Got any other ideas? Comment and share how you plan to pamper Mom this Mother’s Day!
As a speaker and author, Curtis Zimmerman has impacted over one million people with his life-changing messages and award-winning programs. Curtis is an expert at transforming organizations by inspiring individuals to live their lives at performance level.
Want to be inspired? Check out his podcast The Next 24 Hours.