If you’re anything like me, you’ve been spending a lot of time the last month thinking about the future. You’re wondering what it will be like, and if things can ever go back to being the way they were.
If you’re a business leader, you’ve probably been thinking a lot about the future of your company and your industry. In this time of slowed down business, there’s never been a better time to re-evaluate what makes your brand stand out.
Is your branding still relevant? Will it be relevant in a few months, when all of this passes?
While the future is unknown, your branding doesn’t have to be.
It’s time to clear away the clutter of busywork and travel and spend time thinking about the two most important things: Your “why” and your customers’ experience.
That’s why I’m so excited to share an episode that I recorded a couple months ago that’s all about re-envisioning your brand for the future.
Listen in to hear:
- John’s 5 foundational branding principles
- Strategies to get your brand unstuck
- How to use the data you already have to your advantage
- Keys to avoiding the most common branding mistakes companies make
- Staying in the know with how Generation Z will interact with your brand differently
- An easy (but transformational) activity to help you hone in on your branding
- What you need to pay attention to if you want to create amazing customer experiences
No company is immune to becoming irrelevant, so John is sharing the most common branding mistakes he’s seen, and how to reverse them by creating an authentic brand that captivates customers, blows competition out of the water and stays top-of-mind for generations far into the future.
As a speaker and author, Curtis Zimmerman has impacted over one million people with his life-changing messages and award-winning programs. Curtis is an expert at transforming organizations by inspiring individuals to live their lives at performance level.
Want to be inspired? Check out his podcast The Next 24 Hours.