Ready to hone in on your transformational leadership style? Episode #33 with Senior Director of PR at Universal Orlando Resorts Alyson Lundell will help you do just that.
Confident leaders aren’t afraid of transformation and overhauling everything.
They’re not afraid of stepping out of the spotlight to give their team a shining moment.
They’re not afraid to say that they don’t know the answer and bring in an expert, and they’re not afraid to share all of their tips and tricks to build up other leaders.
Earlier this year, I had the honor of keynoting at the Florida Public Relations Association (FPRA) where Alyson Lundell the Senior Director of Public Relations at Universal Orlando Resorts was inducted as the association president. Before that, Alyson brought me in to speak and spend a full day with her PR team at Universal.
I’m so excited to share my exclusive interview with Alyson on episode #33 of The Next 24 Hours, because she’s sharing the way that she leads differently to build a dynamic, bonded team and to adapt quickly in the rapidly changing world of Public Relations.
Tune in to hear:
- How Alyson views the relationship between PR and advertising in today’s changing economy
- Why the people on Alyson’s team have lunch together most days of the week
- The high honor she received earlier this year—and why everyone cried when she accepted it
- The crazy risk Alyson took during her keynote after her induction as president for FPRA (and why everyone immediately left their seats)
- Her upside-down but crazy effective view of leadership
- What you need to know about her hiring practice that will change the way you think about your job search
- Why she believes in total transparency in PR—and ditching “spin”
- An inside scoop on the new and exciting things coming to Universal Orlando Resorts
- Why it’s okay that you don’t have all the answers
And to learn more about the Florida Public Relations Association and Alyson’s work with them, click here.
As a speaker and author, Curtis Zimmerman has impacted over one million people with his life-changing messages and award-winning programs. Curtis is an expert at transforming organizations by inspiring individuals to live their lives at performance level.
Want to be inspired? Check out his podcast The Next 24 Hours.