Virtual School Assembly
2020 is a hard year to be a teacher, a student or a principal.
We need inspiration and encouragement more than ever!
If you’re looking for ways to connect and engage faculty and students in this unconventional climate or bring variety to online education, you’re in the right place. After consulting with superintendents and education experts across the nation, Curtis Zimmerman has turned his acclaimed keynote program into an interactive hybrid experience that is unlike anything else on the market.
What is this “hybrid experience,” you ask? The keynote (which is specifically geared toward school-age students) is a state-of-the-art, professionally recorded performance in an empty auditorium, so it’s like Curtis is talking directly to you. With his signature blend of “Edutainment,” he’ll engage and educate students like no one else.
If you’re wondering if Curtis is still going to virtually teach everyone how to juggle and play Simon Says— the answer is absolutely! He’s also including new surprises and activities that are exclusive to this virtual keynote.
This is a turn-key solution that can be shared with a virtual audience or with small groups, and it’s completely flexible based on your needs.
Because it’s not a live performance, we’re actually giving you the video files so that you can use them in a myriad of ways—at an all-school assembly, during morning announcements, at the beginning of a class, or as part of a mental health and wellness program.
Our goal is to help you integrate Curtis’ message into your existing curriculum—it’s not just “one and done!”
Here’s What People Are Saying About the Program
“Curtis has been a guest several times at both our in-person and online events, and he’s always the most requested and highly-rated speaker. And it’s no wonder to us why—he brings dynamite energy and content that’s immediately-applicable for educators and students alike.”
-Barbara Duncan, PhD, Vice President of Choose a School Arizona
About Curtis Zimmerman, Nationally-Recognized Keynote Speaker and Bestselling Author
At heart, Curtis is a champion of educators and school administrators, having worked with education-oriented organizations for the past thirty years. Using experiential activities and an empowering metaphor, Curtis’ fun, interactive keynote will touch hearts, inspiring students and educators alike to embrace change, learn new things, and build connection—even in a socially-distanced world.
He’s proud to have built longstanding partnerships as the keynote speaker for:
- Choose a School Arizona
- Washington State Superintendents Conference
- Ohio Association of Superintendents
- The Muse Machine
- Edventure – America Succeeds
- National Headstart Conferences
- San Diego MAAC
- Ohio Arts Council In-School Program
- New Mexico Teachers Association
- Hundreds of workshops with students and teachers
- Retreats with professors at numerous colleges
- Over a thousand college campuses across the country
The Hybrid Program Includes:
- A fun, engaging 40-minute, full-length keynote presentation
- Or two twenty-minute segments so that you have ultimate flexibility for delivery
- Or a series of shorter segments that can be used in a series to kick-off morning announcements or a class to build rapport between students and teachers
- A Teacher’s guide to facilitate group discussion for in-person or virtual classes
- A study guide for students to help them gain a deeper understanding of the message and apply it to their everyday lives
We’d love to help fill your students’ time with something positive and inspirational to support teachers during this unique time.
Click here to contact Curtis and learn more. Let us help you make your programming virtually awesome!Book Curtis Today!