Let me guess: You want your life to be better in a year than it is now. You want to be growing in your career. You want to achieve the goals that you’ve had on your list for forever. And you want to really feel like you’re living the dream.
You’re in luck, because on episode #34 of The Next 24 Hours podcast, I’ll be giving you the tools to do exactly that.
Welcome to your personal VIP Day.
For the past few years, I’ve been spending VIP Days with professionals who are ready to invest in their future and write the next chapter of their life and career. As much as I love speaking to large audiences, VIP Days are absolutely my favorite part of my job.
Unfortunately, though, there aren’t enough days in the year for me to spend a VIP Day with everyone I wish I could. So, as we look toward 2020, I’ve put a very special episode up on my podcast that will serve as our virtual VIP Day together.
Tune in to hear:
- The five questions you need to ask yourself to move the needle in your life
- Industry-specific insights on what CEOs and leaders are hiring for (and how they rose to the top)
- How to turn what you see as the biggest roadblock in your career into your next opportunity
- The one thing you can do to make sure that your legacy lasts
- The motivation you need to do what you were put on the planet to do
- How to take time for you that is meaningful and transformative
If you want to spend an in-person, one-on-one VIP Day together, and focus specifically on your current situation and where you want to go next, I have a few openings in the next few months! This is the perfect time of year to step into 2020 with greater confidence and solid goals, and I’d love to spend a day with you and help you turn your roadblocks into opportunities. Click here to learn more.
As a speaker and author, Curtis Zimmerman has impacted over one million people with his life-changing messages and award-winning programs. Curtis is an expert at transforming organizations by inspiring individuals to live their lives at performance level.
Want to be inspired? Check out his podcast The Next 24 Hours.