1) Remember, nobody knows you. So why not be the person you always wanted to be at college?
2) Failing is an event, not a person. If you make a mistake, fail successfully. Cheer yourself up and move on. Give yourself 5,000 tries.
3) Cast your show wisely. Give the healthy people more lines.
4) College is a four-year marathon. You need to passion to carry you through. Passion supersedes natural ability, so get it NOW!
5) Knowledge is just trivia. Only applied knowledge is powerful. We all know it’s a good idea to get involved on campus, so apply your knowledge by joining a college club or organization.
6) Put away your phone. Talk to the people standing right next to you.
7) Be the star of your life. You write your own script, so start living it!
As a speaker and author, Curtis Zimmerman has impacted over one million people with his life-changing messages and award-winning programs. Curtis is an expert at transforming organizations by inspiring individuals to live their lives at performance level.
Want to be inspired? Check out his podcast The Next 24 Hours.