Have you ever had a dream but felt totally unqualified to live it? I’ve faced limitations, too. For 25 years, I was paid to be absolutely silent. Now, I get paid to speak in front of thousands of people. And yes, at first, I felt totally unqualified and like limitations were stacked against me.
My career journey from miming at amusement parks to speaking at Fortune 100 companies was unconventional to say the least, but it contains some transformative lessons in taking risks and making every single day count toward your dream life.
On today’s episode of The Next 24 Hours, I’m bringing in a very special guest: my business partner and wife, Elle Zimmerman. Together we made this sharp right turn in my career, and we’re going to share the incredible lessons we learned in this journey.
Tune in to hear:
- The surprising place we met (you’ll never guess this!)
- What to do when your brand stops selling
- How Elle got into an elite conservatory without applying
- Why Ohio was the hardest place in the country to become a mime
- The crazy thing that happened after my first speaking gig
- Elle’s genius process for making a sharp right turn in your life
- What it takes to reinvent yourself
- How to find people who support and strengthen your life show
- How to pay attention to the market’s needs to create an irresistible brand
I’m so excited to share this episode with you and to introduce you to Elle. (Check out her website here!)
As a speaker and author, Curtis Zimmerman has impacted over one million people with his life-changing messages and award-winning programs. Curtis is an expert at transforming organizations by inspiring individuals to live their lives at performance level.
Want to be inspired? Check out his podcast The Next 24 Hours.