As a new year and a new decade begin, many of us are setting goals and trying to get our lives on track (or back on track.)
And for most of us, those goals fall by the wayside all too quickly. Sound familiar?
I’ve been setting goals for over 30 years, and I’ve learned a number of things that keep me going even when I drop the ball.
So, on episode #38 of The Next 24 Hours, I’m sharing my 5-step process that will help you turn your goals and dreams into realities in a way that lasts.
Listen in to hear:
- The 5 crucial steps to effective goal setting
- The difference between a goal and a dream
- Why you actually can do the things you think are impossible
- Why it’s not selfish to want material things
- A mindset to make balancing your life feel more manageable
Get ready to keep achieving, growing and becoming the person you want to be—long after January ends.
As a speaker and author, Curtis Zimmerman has impacted over one million people with his life-changing messages and award-winning programs. Curtis is an expert at transforming organizations by inspiring individuals to live their lives at performance level.
Want to be inspired? Check out his podcast The Next 24 Hours.