How do we support teachers, protect students and provide quality education as we navigate a pandemic and back-to-school season?
My guests on episode #56 of The Next 24 Hours are going to help answer those questions.
I’m interviewing Liz Dreckman and Dr. Barbara Duncan, who are national leaders of the school choice movement for Choose a School AZ which helps families find the best educational options for each child instead of losing precious years on a waiting list.
They also work tirelessly to support a network of over 450 schools in all categories—public, private, and charter—so that they can provide the best education possible.
Because I moved so much as a child, bouncing from one special education classroom to another due to having dyslexia, school choice is near and dear to my heart, as well as being an empowering option for parents, students and schools.
Tune in to this episode to hear:
- What we can expect for the coming school year
- Why school choice is so key for solving issues of inequality in our system
- The personal stories that made both Liz and Barbara passionate about school choice
- Encouragement for teachers and administrators who are navigating back-to-school during COVID
- How to keep online learning fresh and exciting for your kids (and why it will get better than it was in the spring)
- What you need to know if your kids go back to the classroom
I’ve been in awe of Liz and Barbara’s hearts for students and the impact they’ve made since I’ve spoken at Choose a School events for the past couple of years, and I’m so excited for you to hear their insights.
You won’t want to miss it! Tune in on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or Google Play
As a speaker and author, Curtis Zimmerman has impacted over one million people with his life-changing messages and award-winning programs. Curtis is an expert at transforming organizations by inspiring individuals to live their lives at performance level.
Want to be inspired? Check out his podcast The Next 24 Hours.