Do you have a customer experience strategy? The most incredible customer experience I’ve ever witnessed came from an unlikely source.
So many of the people I speak in front of—from CEOs to retail store managers—have the same question: How do we turn our customers into raving fans?
My answer: By watching the balloon man. Yes, you read that right! I’m sharing my friend Dennis Forel’s (AKA the balloon man) captivating customer experience strategy on today’s podcast.
Tune in to hear:
- My full-circle moment of performing on the same stage as I did when I was 13
- The power of giving your product a story
- How to make your customer feel like the only person in the world
- Why you don’t need to be afraid to turn your passion into your lifelong career
- The viral marketing effect of standing back and watching your customers set trends
- What Dennis does differently than every other balloon artist
There are, of course, so many theories on how to create an amazing customer experience. But I think it’s so much simpler than we’re making it, which is why I’m so excited to share Dennis’s story. There’s something in this episode for everyone, whether you think about customer experience every day or whether you want to hear what it looks like to successfully live out your passion and share it with others.
I know this story will touch your heart and grow your business. Listen in on iTunes, Spotify, GooglePlay or by pressing play below.
As a speaker and author, Curtis Zimmerman has impacted over one million people with his life-changing messages and award-winning programs. Curtis is an expert at transforming organizations by inspiring individuals to live their lives at performance level.
Want to be inspired? Check out his podcast The Next 24 Hours.