Has Pandemic Fatigue hit you yet?
For so many of us, the answer is a resounding YES, especially if you have kids or work in education. So, if that’s you and you’re a teacher, parent, principals or administrator—the latest episode of The Next 24 Hours podcast is especially for you.
But it’s also the wake up from Pandemic Fatigue that we ALL need.
My guest on this episode is teacher-of-the-year turned education guru, speaker and author Alex Kajitani. He’s been honored at the White House and featured on CBS and now, he’s sharing his insights with us!
In this episode, Alex teaches invaluable lessons on how to build powerful relationships with students during remote learning, how to cultivate compassion and resilience in your kids (and in yourself!) and what it means to find gratitude and positivity in the midst of hardship.
Tune in to hear:
- How Alex got students excited about learning (and boosted test scores!)
- What separates a master teacher from an average teacher
- 3 keys to build powerful relationships with students during remote learning
- How to have more confidence in the unknown
- Encouragement for parents whose kids are doing online learning—and how we can demonstrate compassion and resilience
- Living with post-pandemic trauma—and moving back into the world with what we’ve learned
- A mindset for holding gratitude and grief together, at the same time
As a speaker and author, Curtis Zimmerman has impacted over one million people with his life-changing messages and award-winning programs. Curtis is an expert at transforming organizations by inspiring individuals to live their lives at performance level.
Want to be inspired? Check out his podcast The Next 24 Hours.