How do we keep people in our lives? How do we create a culture of generosity in the workplace, people who love being around us, and who love working for our companies? With an unemployment rate that’s at an all-time low, valuing employees matters more than ever.
On episode #18 of The Next 24 Hours, I talk about a recent client I had who has amazing retention rates—and how the way they value their employees has an incredible lesson for all of us. Get ready for a challenge to create a ripple effect of generosity and to value yourself in a new way.
On this episode, you’ll get to hear:
- The craziest, most generous employee appreciation tactic I’ve ever seen at an event
- How to reverse turnover rates so that your people stick around for the long haul
- Why I always carry a fifty cent piece and a crumpled up dollar bill in my pocket
- What I saw at Walmart that changed the way I understood valuing people
- How you can create a ripple effect of generosity
As a speaker and author, Curtis Zimmerman has impacted over one million people with his life-changing messages and award-winning programs. Curtis is an expert at transforming organizations by inspiring individuals to live their lives at performance level.
Want to be inspired? Check out his podcast The Next 24 Hours.